<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tidbits for Political Junkies with Short Attention Spans & Hearty Appetites

|

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

 

A Note to Visitors

If you’ve come from TNR’s Campaign journal, or Google, read on.

The TNR Campaign Journal traffic seems to have subsided, but if you’re among that group, the items you’re looking for – the posts on Richard Clarke’s successors -- start here.

As for all of you Google folks – well, I seem to be showing up fairly well lately on a lot of searches, but it’s not always clear to me how easy it is for you to find what you’re looking for once you get here.

If you’ve come to this main page, the odds are pretty good that what you’re looking for was on the main page recently – but if it’s over a week old, it may have slipped off into the archives, so you may want to look there, starting with May.

Oh, and yes – I have tested the Google Site Search tool. Suffice it to say that I haven’t figured out how to get helpful results out of it, or I would have already added it to the site. Any suggestions here are welcome.

The best bet at this point, as far as I can tell, is to use the highlighter on your Google toolbar. If that fails, you can always hit the link on the upper right, and e-mail me.

Thanks for visiting – and come back soon…

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?