<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tidbits for Political Junkies with Short Attention Spans & Hearty Appetites

|

Saturday, April 17, 2004

 
Weekend Food Section: the Oyster Special


In just over three weeks, Digestible News has clambered over five of the bottom-most rungs of the TTL Ecosystem to reach the still-insignificant rank of slimy mollusk (granted, this is not the most common of mollusk behaviors) – though, naturally, I’d prefer to think of myself as a delectable oyster. Or perhaps a juicy scallop, or the more journalistically promising inky squid (yes, my friends, squid are mollusks).

For this remarkably minor achievement, I offer my heartfelt thanks for the early support & frequent plugs from Skippy the Bush Kangaroo, the regular tips and comments from JJ of Cookies in Heaven, and the entire handful of other sites (you know who you are) who have actually put up permanent links back to yours truly.

To commemorate this occasion, then – I present for your enjoyment, through the miracle of hyperlinks, the world’s shortest oyster recipe:
  1. Shuck ‘em

  2. Fry ‘em

  3. Eat em

Questions?

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?