<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tidbits for Political Junkies with Short Attention Spans & Hearty Appetites

|

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

 
How Dennis Kucinich Can Become a Hero


Thomas Schaller explains:

He can hold a press conference, announce his support for Sen. John Kerry as every other departing candidate else has, but then add this:

"Though all of us have our differences about the direction and future of this party, I am a Democrat who wants to do everything in my power to defeat George Bush. That said, and with all due respect for my friend Ralph Nader, I ask that Nader drop out of the campaign. And if he does not, for the remainder of the campaign I will shadow Ralph wherever he goes to remind those thinking about voting for him why they shouldn't."

Instant iconic moment.

Instant national impact.

Instant Democratic hero.




|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?