<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tidbits for Political Junkies with Short Attention Spans & Hearty Appetites

|

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

 
Welcome

First post, so bear with me.

The topics here are politics and food, not necessarily in that order. The political postings will lean Left, the food postings, distinctly Southward. Beyond that, only time will tell.

For the record, I'm not an academic or otherwise expert in the political field. I'm just a voracious reader, and (I hope), a reasonably educated citizen. I do, however, have a formal culinary education -- so, if you haven't yet got the hang of creole gumbo or an honest guacamole, the odds are pretty good that I can help.

For the moment, this will be just one blog -- though it may well turn out that it's a better idea to split the topics and run two. That, too, will emerge as this thing progresses.

Let the fun begin.... |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?